[SOLVED] My Alienware AW2518HF monitor is blacking out.

Oct 4, 2019
When I play games, my screen keeps blacking out. I've tried everything I could: changing the monitor's settings, turning off power saving settings, changing the game's settings.

Here are the specs of my PC:

Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor 3.40 GHz

Ram - 8 GB

Graphics Card - Radeon RX 580 Series

Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)

Monitor - Alienware AW2518HF

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!

double check the display cable is fully connected to the gpu and monitor, if they are if you can check to see if the psu is providing the proper amount of power to the gpu. if you can try a different display cord option if using hdmi use something else "display port or the second hdmi on monitor see if a port failed", let me know if this works if not i will do a little digging into the monitor it'self see if it's know to have problems. rx 580 usually is a decent card.

Oct 4, 2019
double check the display cable is fully connected to the gpu and monitor, if they are if you can check to see if the psu is providing the proper amount of power to the gpu. if you can try a different display cord option if using hdmi use something else "display port or the second hdmi on monitor see if a port failed", let me know if this works if not i will do a little digging into the monitor it'self see if it's know to have problems. rx 580 usually is a decent card.
The HDMI cable is fully connected to the PC. The monitor works just fine when navigating the desktop or watching YouTube. Unfortunately I only have an HDMI cable available for use.

The HDMI cable is fully connected to the PC. The monitor works just fine when navigating the desktop or watching YouTube. Unfortunately I only have an HDMI cable available for use.
have you adjust you monitors refresh rate(hz)? sometimes high fps games will have issues displaying if the refresh rates arn't set properly, my pc kept crashing on league of legends i was getting 210ish fps my monitors refresh rate was still at normal 60hz on a 144hz monitor changed it to the 144hz and had no issues

View: https://imgur.com/jHiqe6x you can adjust here ignore the 60hz on that monitor it's my tv

Oct 4, 2019
have you adjust you monitors refresh rate(hz)? sometimes high fps games will have issues displaying if the refresh rates arn't set properly, my pc kept crashing on league of legends i was getting 210ish fps my monitors refresh rate was still at normal 60hz on a 144hz monitor changed it to the 144hz and had no issues

View: https://imgur.com/jHiqe6x you can adjust here ignore the 60hz on that monitor it's my tv
Yes, I have. I've switched the rates many times but the problem still keeps occurring.