Reputable
May 29, 2015
Hi . I Build Computer .
specification is
motherboard asus z8na-d6
cpu 2* xeon x5570
graphic card nividea gt 730

i have problem and i wish someone help me
when i turn computer on its always go to sleep mode (green light blinks)
so to make it work i have to press restart button after 30 seconds or one minute to make it work
its annoying

i read motherboard Manuel but no point
is there any way to directly turn computer on without go to sleep mode
thanks

Try to screwdriver method. Unplug the powerbutton cable from the Mobo header. Use a small flat screwdriver to short the two power pins and see what happens. If it works normally this way, something is wrong with your power button, if still same, I have no clue.

abughssan

Reputable
May 29, 2015
jsmithepa
I Try Your Solution but no use
scout_03
I Will Try . And Tomorrow it will show if it work
Because believe It Or Not
If Computer Is Still Working All Buttons Are Working Right
But When i leave Computer ForNight And Come next day . The Problem start again .
Maybe My Computer Like To Warm before Start Actions :)

abughssan

Reputable
May 29, 2015

i have 24 g ram all channels have 4 g ram install
and i don't know what u mean about page i will read manual and see

also what do u mean about psu

time and data always right so i don't think its something cause of battery

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
the name and model of your psu for the power it have also i would use only 1 ram module on each cpu and test do that with all ram module in case one of it is defective . pagee is makr this way section 1 and 2 and so on so 2-16 is the reference for it .

abughssan

Reputable
May 29, 2015

Scout . i think i figure out whats the problem
i turn off my computer and turn it on again all day . change all bios setup .change all values from disable to enable and enable to disable . restart it again and again until the computer freeze while in restarting . its freeze while checking usb ports in the beginning
i thought maybe its have to do with usb ports . so i go to bios and change usb configuration i think i change legasy usb 2 support to auto and turn computer on and off more than 10 times and still working fine i left my computer 1 hour and try again and its still working . so thanks god for that and thanks scout for u advice

TRENDING THREADS