[SOLVED] My computer is loud and it shutdown when i start a game

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

Like the subject, my computer make a loud sound and it crash when i try to start a game. I would like to know how to fix that.

Thanx in advance for your answer.

Solution
There is just one game that doesn't do that and it's among us, it's probably because it's not an heavy game.
Do you mean if I was recording?
No, if it was just one game then it might be corrupted. Can you play youtube videos without error? If taxing games crash the system you might need a better video card, you never did mention what you are running. A newer card with ram on the card relieves the processor of stress as it handles the video independently. I presume you do have a card not video on the cpu right
Feb 28, 2021
There is just one game that doesn't do that and it's among us, it's probably because it's not an heavy game.
Do you mean if I was recording?
No, if it was just one game then it might be corrupted. Can you play youtube videos without error? If taxing games crash the system you might need a better video card, you never did mention what you are running. A newer card with ram on the card relieves the processor of stress as it handles the video independently. I presume you do have a card not video on the cpu right

Solution
Mar 16, 2021
Yes, that's the case, so to fix this you recommend me to buy a video card?