Question My computer keeps getting blue screen while gaming.

Mar 19, 2019
MSI Z771-GD65 (ms-7751) Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3330 CPU @3.00GHZ 3001 MHZ, 4Core Processor
Gigabye Radeon RX570 4G Graphics card
Vulkan 4G DDR3 Ram (x2) 8G total
EVGA 600W 80 Plus PSU

This problem started way back when Overwatch first came out. I would be playing the game and it would either just freeze and quit, or blue screen with a loud noise and always a different error. Back then I was using a Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (GV-N660OC-2GD) 2GB .

Now I have upgraded to the current GPU and the problem still occurs (though I don't play overwatch anymore, thought it might have just been the game.) Now I try to play games like Apex Legends (this is the one I have most problems with) and The Division 2 ( I know my pc isn't quite up to the specs for that). The division 2 usually dies after about 10 minutes and Apex legends is more random. Sometimes I get a couple games in just fine and sometimes I get blue screen as soon as start a game.

I have tried so many things, I have ran memory checks, disk checks, updated drivers on everything I know how to. I reinstalled windows. I got rid of Avast.

I have tried getting rid of all 3rd party stuff I can think of (windows reset did that.) All I really use now is Malwarebytes. (Used to run Avast)

Blue Screen errors include;
Stop Code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
what failed: win32kfull.sus
(sometimes I get it with the "what failed" part and sometimes I get it without)

There may be more, but these are the ones I recorded.

This stuff only really happens when I am playing what I consider high end games.

Games like League of legends and World of warcraft I have no problem with.
It seems like only FPS games I have a problem with.

I currently have nothing Overclocked and the CPU and GPU temps seem fine. CPU stays between 45-50C.

Please, I would appreciate any help or ideas. Would love to get back to gaming!

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Not that I "know of" anything particularly helpful in regards to those errors, but would suggest trying lower quality or even resolution settings to see if the issues subside. Particularly if they are happening during "busy" parts of the game play.

Mar 19, 2019
Not that I "know of" anything particularly helpful in regards to those errors, but would suggest trying lower quality or even resolution settings to see if the issues subside. Particularly if they are happening during "busy" parts of the game play.
Thanks for the reply,

I have tried lower quality and resolutions, the game doesn't necessarily crash during the "busy" parts of game play. The crash is pretty random, I could be fighting, or just sitting there alone. It never seems to happen during a loading screen though, if that matters at all.