Question My computer suddenly stopped letting me boot it!

Oct 17, 2019
I were playing WW2 for like 2 weeks ago and everything runned as normal. Next day when came home from work i was gonna start my computer and when i pressed the power button nothing happend atall. first i thought it was probably my power supply, but then i saw my motherboard led lights were on. so i went looking what could have happen so then i saw my window was up and i knew it was cold outside like 0 digress last night, but still not sure if that could have anything with it.

So i started working and changing components to my old computer. so i started with my power supply and my old computer started running. then i thought maybe because of the window was up maybe my motherboard got some moisture, but i didn't have a motherboard to test if it was the case so i bought a
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151

then found out that that motherboard didn't support my inter i7-7700k cpu so i figued i could my myself a new cpu aswell so i ended up buying
Intel Core i9-9900K Prosessor

So when i got the CPU i put it inside my computer and pressed the start button then a fan started spinning for like 1 sec and stopped
but i also got PB-PWR Orange led light inside my computer and i have no clue what the problem atall
tryed every single fix guide out there does anyone have any clue what the case could be please help!

Need my computer to work before MW comes out :)
Also sorry for bad english :D

DSzymborski

Titan
That motherboard requires a BIOS update to run an i9-9900k.

If you want to run an i9-9900k, you really need to look at a quality Z390 motherboard. You want higher-quality than this motherboard and ideally something that will work with this CPU out of the box.

Oct 17, 2019
That motherboard requires a BIOS update to run an i9-9900k.

If you want to run an i9-9900k, you really need to look at a quality Z390 motherboard. You want higher-quality than this motherboard and ideally something that will work with this CPU out of the box.
How do i update my Bios if the computer doesn't boot up? Cuz the fans are only spinning for a sec so i can't get to the bios setting?

DSzymborski

Titan
How do i update my Bios if the computer doesn't boot up? Cuz the fans are only spinning for a sec so i can't get to the bios setting?

You either have to get a local shop that will do it for you or buy/borrow a Coffee Lake CPU in the 8000s. I don't believe this particular motherboard has a mechanism for flashing the BIOS without a CPU. It'd be easier just to return it and get a more appropriate motherboard.

Oct 17, 2019
You either have to get a local shop that will do it for you or buy/borrow a Coffee Lake CPU in the 8000s. I don't believe this particular motherboard has a mechanism for flashing the BIOS without a CPU. It'd be easier just to return it and get a more appropriate motherboard.
Hmm, does the
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F GAMING, S-1151

work?