I boot my pc then debug lights come on, here’s the order:
- CPU on
- CPU off
- DRAM on
- DRAM off
- VGA on
- BOOT on
And the pc wont boot into bios.

I’ve tried updating the bios, reseating RAM, GPU, SSD, CPU. I’m using 1 stick of ram instead of 2 in lane a2 like motherboard manual said and gpu gpu and ssd are inserted properly.

Please help.

Is this in the case or on the bench?

You are SURE you are plugging the display cable into the output on the graphics card and not the one on the motherboard, right?

If so, and unless you already are, I'd bench it with only the CPU, one stick of RAM installed in the A2 slot (2nd slot to the right of the CPU) and the graphics card. NO drives attached at all. If you have M.2 or SATA drives attached, I'd remove them until you are able to POST. Same for any other hardware. As outlined here.

But before doing any of that make sure you have the 4+4 EPS/CPU auxiliary power connector plugged in along the top edge of the motherboard in addition to the 24 pin ATX connector and that you have plugged the required PCI auxiliary power connectors into your graphics card. In fact, double check EVERYTHING listed at this link. It is very easy to forget or overlook something, or just not get it quite fully plugged in.

And if none of that turns anything up, I'd pull the CPU back out and make absolutely certain that no pins were bent during the installation. It should go without saying that you also need to have some kind of cooler installed on the CPU if you are going to be powered on for longer than a ten or twenty seconds.

Reactions: stonecarver
Mar 24, 2024
U plugged it into the GPU hdmi but it’s an old testing moniter which uses hdmi to an old cable like vga or something

It is currently on a test bench as I cannot access everything with it inside of the case

I was also wondering why i have to hold my NZXT breakout cable inside the pump in a very special position for the screen the fans and the pump to work otherwise it just starts the pump or fans or screens and then CPU overheats