Question My CPU is 95Deg C at idle state , my gpu fan is making noise when I (reposition lptp from one place to another /in stationary state too) help ??

Feb 19, 2022
So on 3 Feb 2022 I was playing valorant and suddenly my fan started making noise it used to stops when i reposition my laptop a bit (pick it up and keep it back down) but now my cpu starts from 65 Degree Celcius and goes till 95 and stops at 95 while idle and the fan keeps making noise most of the time , I have a ROG Strix G531GT 8GB RAM, GTX1650 and i use armoury crate to stop the gpu fan which stops the noise then start it again with increasing the power gradually , or change the mode from manual(GPU fan 0%) to any other mode how do i resolve this issue ??
Now when i run multiple application or put a load my laptop lags a bit until i reduce the lag and if i have to play game then i need to close all other applications like even buff getting a lot less fps (35-60) while online and around 100 when in practice mode. I need to fix the laptop so i have stopped playing games.

Feb 19, 2022
Okay so today i cleaned my fans and laptop completely from inside and boom !!!!!!!!!
My cpu temps are back to 40% while im typing this.
The fan is still making noise when i change in in different modes (silent to performance or turbo) or if i tilt the laptop but other than that everything is awesome.
Thanks a lo @Mr.Spock