[SOLVED] My display shows black screen after installing intel hd graphics and restarting.

Sep 17, 2019
It started to do like this since I changed the motherboard as my old motherboard got totally fried. After getting my PC back from the technician, I installed Intel HD graphics driver from the Intel Support And Driver Assistant App. So installation was really smooth and after installed, it asked me to restart so I restarted and there was a black screen. I just waited for half hour for some magic to happen but there was nothing. So I restarted again and went in safe mode and uninstalled the driver. Surprisingly, it worked! Apparently, the monitor driver is not working after installing intel hd graphics or maybe some other problem.

Solution
Is the new motherboard faulty?
I would recommend these things-
1.first uninstall all display drivers from DDU (display driver uninstaller) in safe mode and then try installation from the disk that came with yur gigabyte mobo/if disk is not available try to install from the official gigabyte website.....
If this doesn't work plzz check with the technician whether yur mobo is faulty or no!
Sep 17, 2019
Architecture : x64 based PC
Processor : Intel i3-2100 CPU
MOBO : Gigabyte H61M-S - rev 1.1
BIOS Version/Date : American Megatrends Inc. F3a, 20-03-2014
Total Physical Memory (RAM) : 8.00 GB
PSU brand : I-Ball
PSU Model : ZPS-281
Power Rating : 230V AC

I guess thats it... tell me if i am missing out on anything.

Vineet is genius

Commendable
May 29, 2019
1.first uninstall all display drivers from DDU (display driver uninstaller) in safe mode and then try installation from the disk that came with yur gigabyte mobo/if disk is not available try to install from the official gigabyte website.....
If this doesn't work plzz check with the technician whether yur mobo is faulty or no!

Reactions: TanmayAloorkar
Solution
Sep 17, 2019
I tried uninstalling all display drivers from DDU and when tried to install the driver from disk, it says that the driver doesn't support. Well, thats it, I guess, I am gonna ask the technician for the solution now. I will ask him to check the motherboard too.

Thanks for your help