Aug 1, 2020
As you could read... I built my own pc with the following specs

GTX 1660 Super

i5 9400f

RAM 1x16 2666mhz DDR4

HDD Toshiba PC P300

Gabinet Thermaltake v200 with integrated Thermaltake PSU of 600w 80white

MOBO Gigabyte B365M DS3H

Okay so. The problem started previously at 26th July, I played that whole day Apex Legends and other games with no problem, but the problem started for no reason at the night of that day...

I wanted to play warzone with some friends and after 15 minutes of gameplay for no reason the game crashed without showing me an error. I thought it was an error of the game, maybe an update I said. But the problem came when I tried 2 more times after that and it kept crashing, then I gived up and started playing Apex but once again, after 10 minutes I crashed with no error code or something.

At that point I was really worried because that whole day I played some games without problems... Well I said ''I will just restart my pc, it'll could fix this''. But no, the problem was still there. I tried with GTA V, R6S, Apex, Warzone and even Conan Exiles but still got the same crash without any error code, I dont know why but I played all these games without any problem before that day.

As far I remember I never downloaded something in these past days or did something to my pc, its weird... I even checked if it was drivers but no, the last update was installed already. Well, I turned off pc and tried the next day. But the problem was there AGAIN. At this point I started searching in many forums and I did the following things:

- Uninstalled drivers and reinstalled with a program called DDU.

-Checked with HDTune (it says my HDD is in good state)

-Checked with CrystalDiskInfo (says its in good state)

- Ran windows defender with offline scan but didnt found any malware of something like that)

-Tried with a different antivirus called NOD32 and didnt detect something

-Checked with MSI Afterburner temperature in all the games I tested and it didnt go more than 75ºC. Its not a temperatue issue

-After tried everything of that. I did a clean boot and reinstalled windows 10 pro and then I downloaded R6S and after 20 minutes it crashes again

At this point, I am really worried I spent a lot of money on this pc and I am really stressed right now... I tried even checking if there was any type of OC on the BIOS config but its in default settings... Please, If you know how to fix or if you can give me any advice, That'll really help me a lot.

edit: Sorry for my bad english, I'm hispanic but since I didnt found any active forum I wanted to post my issue here

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2020
Yeah, I fixed it. I had Intel Turbo Boost Tech on my BIOS. The CPU was in OC mode. I did a reboot and updated BIOS and disabled Inter Turbo Boost Tech and I fixed it.