[SOLVED] My games wont run for more than a minute after i reinstalled drivers

Oct 14, 2019
So one day i wanted to improve my fps, so i went and did a fresh reinstall on my drivers. so i had a bunch of problems doing that but at this point in time most are fixed. but one problem still occurs, most of my gpu intensive games refuse to run cannot run more than a minute. i have tried almost everything i could find, and to no avail.

Solution
Update your post to include full system specs and OS.

What error codes or pop-up windows are being presented?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for specific error codes and warnings that occur when games refuse to run.

Double check that the drivers you installed were directly from the applicable component manufacturers.

Do the driver installs manually and do not rely on any third party tools/applications to do so.

Ralston18

Titan

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for specific error codes and warnings that occur when games refuse to run.

Double check that the drivers you installed were directly from the applicable component manufacturers.

Do the driver installs manually and do not rely on any third party tools/applications to do so.

Solution
Oct 14, 2019

thank you i will do that and i download my drivers from geforce experience