Apr 18, 2018
Hi , Before we start those are my specs :

Pentium G630 2.7Ghz Dual core
8GB RAM DDR3 Single Channel
GTX 650 1GB GDDR5
WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 bit
Motherboard : foxcon 2ABF
PSU : 300w / HP Brand

Today I noticed that My GPU Fans are not spinning i took out my GPU and cleaned it from dust and took out fans and cleaned them as well as the heatsink too and i did put everything back again ti it's place and plugged it in , but it didn't spin , i'm wondering what's the problem please .

The PC is working and the GPU is also working and it's detected and i got last drivers .

Could it be My PSU that didn't let the fans to spin because i know it's not enough ?

Solution
Yeah, the fan is certainly dead then.

You should be able to order a new fan from ebay. The removal/installation procedure for the fan varies by card manufacturer, but generally there will be a couple tiny screws that hold it in place.
600 series was before the now widespread adoption of semi-passive fan operation (typically new GPUs will be fans off at <60C). Can you run something like FurMark stress test and monitor GPU temps while it's running?

What's this system used for? It doesn't look like a gaming machine and the G630 has integrated graphics on the CPU. You could just remove the GTX650 if it's broken....

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
600 series was before the now widespread adoption of semi-passive fan operation (typically new GPUs will be fans off at <60C). Can you run something like FurMark stress test and monitor GPU temps while it's running?

What's this system used for? It doesn't look like a gaming machine and the G630 has integrated graphics on the CPU. You could just remove the GTX650 if it's broken....
alright let me try that give me a minute , im using a system called phoenix os to play pubg mobile on it

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018

it's a 68-80c on idle , one thing i tried when i touch the gpu fans with my fingers it spins like 2 little spins and stop i hear like a sound of squeak a sound of something missing oil you got the meaning

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018

Now on windows i tried to stress the video card for 10 seconds and it reached 103C the fans are not spinning

You should be able to order a new fan from ebay. The removal/installation procedure for the fan varies by card manufacturer, but generally there will be a couple tiny screws that hold it in place.

Solution

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018

do you think it should be re oiled ? Yes there is 3 screws on the heatsink holding the fan that's right , on a shape of a triangle , one little on top one little on right and one little on left