Since I installed University my maid just wanders around the place on my
favorite lot. Sometimes he talks to my sims, but I have no ability to click
on him and fire his buns. How can I get rid of him? I don't want to move my
sims out of the house if I don't have too because I love the way I have the
house and furniture set up. Any suggestions? I can't get the moveObjects on
cheat to load. Am I typing it wrong? Will that work?

Also, Can I delete the objects (furniture, lights, etc.) that show up blue
in game while I'm playing it? I have several and I don't know how to find
I'm going to easily find the bad files from the good ones in my download
folder since I have so many. Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

ssjkm wrote:Since I installed University my maid just wanders around the
place on my favorite lot. Sometimes he talks to my sims, but I have no
ability to click on him and fire his buns. How can I get rid of him? I
don't want to move my sims out of the house if I don't have too because
I love the way I have the house and furniture set up. Any suggestions? I
can't get the moveObjects on cheat to load. Am I typing it wrong? Will
that work?

I sometimes put a underscore between "move" and "objects" so it reads
move_objects on.I'm not exactly sure if this will fix it,but I hope it
will help.
Munch.

munch simmons wrote:
> ssjkm wrote:Since I installed University my maid just wanders around
the
> place on my favorite lot. Sometimes he talks to my sims, but I have
no
> ability to click on him and fire his buns. How can I get rid of him?
> don't want to move my sims out of the house if I don't have too
because
> I love the way I have the house and furniture set up. Any
suggestions? I
> can't get the moveObjects on cheat to load. Am I typing it wrong?
Will
> that work?
>

> I sometimes put a underscore between "move" and "objects" so it reads
> move_objects on.I'm not exactly sure if this will fix it,but I hope
it
> will help.
> Munch.

I had that problem! I had to move them out and back in because I
couldn't figure out the cheat. I think it was because the last time I
saved before installing University, the time was about 11am (while the
maid was on the lot) because my teens suddenly were home at 11am but
had no homework, and the mother was home from work 2 hours early.
Bloody maid kept climbing in the hot tub, eating my food, trying to
play the piano! As if I'm paying her for that!

It gave me the option to ask her to leave, but she just hung around
making a nuisance of herself, sobbing when I cancelled interactions she
was trying to have with my sims.

Pain in the arse to redecorate, but at least there's no bloody maid
wandering around trying to interact with my sims.

~*~
vecki

Is there a direct link to that? I tried searching and came up with
completely unrelated threads (teen woo-hoo etc)

~*~
vecki

You could download the teleport shrub from MTS2 - it has the option to kick
all non-resident Sims off of the lot, or just one by name.

MM

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> munch simmons wrote:
> > ssjkm wrote:Since I installed University my maid just wanders around
> the
> > place on my favorite lot. Sometimes he talks to my sims, but I have
> no
> > ability to click on him and fire his buns. How can I get rid of him?
> > don't want to move my sims out of the house if I don't have too
> because
> > I love the way I have the house and furniture set up. Any
> suggestions? I
> > can't get the moveObjects on cheat to load. Am I typing it wrong?
> Will
> > that work?
> >

> > I sometimes put a underscore between "move" and "objects" so it reads
> > move_objects on.I'm not exactly sure if this will fix it,but I hope
> it
> > will help.
> > Munch.
>
> I had that problem! I had to move them out and back in because I
> couldn't figure out the cheat. I think it was because the last time I
> saved before installing University, the time was about 11am (while the
> maid was on the lot) because my teens suddenly were home at 11am but
> had no homework, and the mother was home from work 2 hours early.
> Bloody maid kept climbing in the hot tub, eating my food, trying to
> play the piano! As if I'm paying her for that!
>
> It gave me the option to ask her to leave, but she just hung around
> making a nuisance of herself, sobbing when I cancelled interactions she
> was trying to have with my sims.
>
> Pain in the arse to redecorate, but at least there's no bloody maid
> wandering around trying to interact with my sims.
>
> ~*~
> vecki

I just did a search and the latest version is available at SimLogical -
http://www.simlogical.com/

> Is there a direct link to that? I tried searching and came up with
> completely unrelated threads (teen woo-hoo etc)
>
> ~*~
> vecki

That's exactly what my maid is doing! He sleeps on the bathroom floor, sits
in the hot tub and cries constantly. But he DOESN'T do any work around the
house!