Question My Monitors keep crashing

Renwar

Prominent
Jun 29, 2019
I have 2 monitors in my setup, every now and then they just crash, and both monitors go blank, and eventually turn off, no matter what I do the monitors wont connect to my PC, unless I completely turn my PC off and on again, and then the cycle continues. Any Ideas? my set up is,

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x Eight core
GPU - Radeon Vega 64 Nitro +
RAM - 16GB ddr8
  • 1 HP monitor 1080p
  • 1 ElectriQ 4k monitor

Renwar

Prominent
Jun 29, 2019
Ok try setting your windows power setting to high performance for troubleshooting purpose. See if it stops using that setting.
Okay, my setting were on power saver mode for some reason, that could've been why, I've changed it to high performance. It's just a waiting game now. Thanks a lot for the help, I'll keep you updated!

Renwar

Prominent
Jun 29, 2019
Are your drivers up to date for the gpu? If they are not update them. If they are try uninstalling the drivers completely and then reinstall the newest ones. Also if you have fast start enabled in windows turn it off.
Hi sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notified when you replied, and yes my GPU's are up to date, I will uninstall them all and reinstall them, do you think completely formatting my PC and starting from scratch would be worth a try too? I feel like it has something to do with hardware, maybe my GPU? since the monitors flicker make a crashing sound then go completely blank