[SOLVED] My motherboard's audio jacks have gone completely haywire

Aug 23, 2020
so ive been using my pc for a couple months and one day when i booted it up my mic started buzzing but i didnt think much of it cuz i just moved the cable a bit and its all good then it started happening to my headphones too and it kept getting worse and now i cant use my mic at all any fixes for this? its definitely not a software problem i tried tingkering with the drivers and some softwares nothing worked.

Solution
so ive been using my pc for a couple months and one day when i booted it up my mic started buzzing but i didnt think much of it cuz i just moved the cable a bit and its all good then it started happening to my headphones too and it kept getting worse and now i cant use my mic at all any fixes for this? its definitely not a software problem i tried tingkering with the drivers and some softwares nothing worked.
That's most probably due to bad contacts or cables, no SW is gonna fix that.
That's most probably due to bad contacts or cables, no SW is gonna fix that.

Solution