My neofriends' lookup

One of my neofriends has a new Mutant Draik. She made a lookup for it and
asked people on the neoboards to give her some input. She just got slammed
bigtime and now she is a bit down. I was wondering if some REAL people
could have a look at it and just give advice instead of being mean just for
the sake of being mean...
Thanks in advanced...
popeye4321 is her username.

It's really cool with one exception - the checked background is bright and
saturated enough that the standard black fount color is illegible on it. If
the background is faded or the standard font color changed to white or a
bright color, that would be taken care of.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> One of my neofriends has a new Mutant Draik. She made a lookup for it and
> asked people on the neoboards to give her some input. She just got
slammed
> bigtime and now she is a bit down. I was wondering if some REAL people
> could have a look at it and just give advice instead of being mean just
for
> the sake of being mean...
> Thanks in advanced...
> popeye4321 is her username.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> One of my neofriends has a new Mutant Draik. She made a lookup for it and
> asked people on the neoboards to give her some input. She just got slammed
> bigtime and now she is a bit down. I was wondering if some REAL people
> could have a look at it and just give advice instead of being mean just for
> the sake of being mean...
> Thanks in advanced...
> popeye4321 is her username.

I like the navigation bit - very cute.

frinds?

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> One of my neofriends has a new Mutant Draik. She made a lookup for it
>> and
>> asked people on the neoboards to give her some input. She just got
>> slammed
>> bigtime and now she is a bit down. I was wondering if some REAL people
>> could have a look at it and just give advice instead of being mean just
>> for
>> the sake of being mean...
>> Thanks in advanced...
>> popeye4321 is her username.
>>

> I like the navigation bit - very cute.

huh?

> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>> frinds?
> huh?

In the little blog (or whatever) your friend misspelled friend as frind.
Other than that I liked the lookup, but that's just me.

daramark