[SOLVED] My new Iiyama G2770HSU monitor makes my PC boot slower + other problem ?

Zeyke62

Prominent
Oct 25, 2019
Hello everyone.

First of all i have a Iiyama G-master G2530HSU monitor that i satisfied with but i decide to buy a second monitor with better refresh rate so i decide to take a Iiyama g2770HSU 165hz.

when i test the monitor individually my G2530 i have a boot time of 12.8 sec and with my G2770 i have a boot time of 16.2 sec in bootracer i have the same result but the bios boot time is different, i don't know if that is normal, if IPS screen make a little bit more time to start up or something like that ?

My second problem with my G2770HSU is that when i let this screen in standby when i finish with, i can hear i little sound coming from the screen like a little whistling/buzzing. I have to remove the cable or cut the electricity to not hear the whistling/Buzzing anymore, i don't have this problem with my G2530HSU completely silence. It's normal too with high refresh rate monitor or the screen have a problem ?

thanks to the people who will take the time to read and help me.

Solution
The buzzing sound is from the power, it is not really a big issue but is a sign of weak shielding on the power supply section. A lot of devices have this, like powered speakers.

You would need to exchange the screen for another one to see if it's an issue with that model in general or just yours. You can also try using a power strip or a different outlet to see if it helps.
The buzzing sound is from the power, it is not really a big issue but is a sign of weak shielding on the power supply section. A lot of devices have this, like powered speakers.

You would need to exchange the screen for another one to see if it's an issue with that model in general or just yours. You can also try using a power strip or a different outlet to see if it helps.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS