[SOLVED] My old system restart everytime during gameplay!!

Jun 7, 2021
System Spec:
AMD Phenom x4 Processor
4gb DDR2 RAM
Gigabyte GA-MA770 -ES3 Motherboard
Asus Nvidia GT710 2gb VGA
Coolermaster thunder 450w PSU

Hi friends whenever I start the game the system reboots. This only happens during starting any game otherwise it works perfectly while watching movies. It started from a week. I hope u guys understand, is there any way to fix this problem

Solution
How old is the PSU in your build? The issue with the system rebooting only when the system is taxed is indicative of the PSU being unable to power the entire system when it's taxed. You should look to replace the unit with a reliably built unit and with at least 450W of power for the entire system. If you intend to upgrade your system, you should look at something with more power, like 550W or 650W.

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? The issue with the system rebooting only when the system is taxed is indicative of the PSU being unable to power the entire system when it's taxed. You should look to replace the unit with a reliably built unit and with at least 450W of power for the entire system. If you intend to upgrade your system, you should look at something with more power, like 550W or 650W.

Reactions: prakash161113
Solution
Jun 7, 2021
I think my PSU is more than 8 yrs old

TRENDING THREADS