Question My pc blackscreens when i play certain games

Jun 20, 2024
Recently, In Janurary I got a 4060ti 16gb gpu my pc was working great with all my games and this month it is black screening on almost every game. I even bought a new 4060ti to see if that was the issue and it was not. Im not sure what it could be I already ran mem test everything passed zero errors. Ive tried FC 24, RUST, Dark and Darker etc they all crashed except for Holdfast: nations at war.

SPECS:

Operating System
Windows 11 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.60GHz
Skylake Technology
RAM
Corsair vengeance RGB 32.0GB (16gb each)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B560 DS3H AC-Y1 (U3E1)
Graphics
ASUS VG247Q1A(1920x1080@60Hz)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti (PNY) 16gb
Storage
465GB Western Digital WDC WDS500G2B0C-00PXH0
1863GB Western Digital WD_BLACK SN770 2TB
PSU: 800W

Jun 20, 2024
My pc is a prebuilt so im not too sure. Is there a way I can find out without opening up the pc?

Which company's pre-built PC is it ? CyberPowerPC, or some other ?

There should be some model number of the system as well. Best way to know about the PSU model is to open the PC cabinet and check for the label printed on the side of the PSU.

Jun 20, 2024
Which company's pre-built PC is it ? CyberPowerPC, or some other ?

There should be some model number of the system as well. Best way to know about the PSU model is to open the PC cabinet and check for the label printed on the side of the PSU.
I have a cyberpower pc

This means your PSU might be faulty if you are getting so many errors and black screens ! But without knowing the exact model I can only make a guess !

Sorry, I can't help any further, without knowing the exact details of the power supply model, if you can't get it for us.

Jun 20, 2024
This means your PSU might be faulty if you are getting so many errors and black screens ! But without knowing the exact model I can only make a guess !

Sorry, I can't help any further, without knowing the exact details of the power supply model, if you can't get it for us.
Its all good I also got a bluescreen error too. But im gonna buy a new psu to see if the issue occurs or not.