Nov 18, 2020
My PC worked fine. Today i had to unplug it because i had to move it to another place. When I turned on it only booted to the BIOS. In the Boot menu it says: The system cannot find any bootable devices. I have 1 SSD (with the OS) and 2 HDD in my PC, and the system sees it (so all of them are connected) but not as a bootable device.
I tired to enable CSM, but I am unable to enable the CSM, I can't click on it.
In the secure boot tab I only have options: OS Type: Other OS and Windows UEFI mode. The default is Windows UEFI mode so I tired to change to other OS and see if is it working. It did not worked. Other option that listed is Secure Boot State and it shows "User". I can't change it.
Fast Boot is enabled but i already tired with disabled.
In The PCH Storage Configuration the Sata Mode Selection is AHCI (by default) and my other option is Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID).

My PC:
Asus TUF Gaming B460-PLUS
BIOS Ver. 0401
Intel Core i5 10600 3.30GHz
Kingston HyperX Predator 16 GB 2666MHz
Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Founders Edition
120 GB Kingston SSD
2 HDD
Windows 10 64 bit

View: https://i.imgur.com/i4ZrD1I.jpg

View: https://i.imgur.com/rqoWeoc.jpg

I tired to enable CSM, but I am unable to enable the CSM, I can't click on it.
In the secure boot tab I only have options: OS Type: Other OS and Windows UEFI mode. The default is Windows UEFI mode so I tired to change to other OS and see if is it working. It did not worked.
Other option that listed is Secure Boot State and it shows "User". I can't change it.
After you switch OS type from Windows UEFI to Other OS, this should allow enabling CSM.
Also set secure boot to disabled and fast boot to disabled.

Nov 18, 2020
After you switch OS type from Windows UEFI to Other OS, this should allow enabling CSM.
Also set secure boot to disabled and fast boot to disabled.
I changed the OS Type to Other OS and disabled fast boot, but I still cannot change CSM. I restarted the PC.
As for the secure boot, I dont have secure boot option anywhere in the BIOS where i could enable or disable it.
In the secure boot menu the secure boot state changed to "Setup"

Last edited: