Jul 31, 2022
Hi, I'm facing a problem with my PC
the problem is that when I wake up and try to turn on the pc by plugging the power cable into the power strip the motherboard flashes instantly and after that when I push the power button of the case the pc doesn't react at all
I tried these steps :
1-cleaning the pc from dust
2-plugging the ram kits into another slot
3-plugging the GPU into another PCI-E slot
4-unplugging the CPU and the motherboard power cables and then plugging them again
6- unplugging the CMOS battery for 5 min and then plugging it again
7-unplugging the CMOS battery for 10sec and holding the power button while the CMOS battery is unplugged
after doing that the pc turned on normally and when I shut down the Pc and try turning it on the pc worked but when I go to sleep and woke up the problem starts again and I have to do the 7th step in order to be able to turn the pc on so I need to know what is the thing that causes this issue
also, there is a thing that I noticed which is when I do the 7th step the pc doesn't turn on immediately but it takes time like 15 or 30 minutes or even 1 hour and after that time the pc turns on with itself without me pushing the power button

Jul 31, 2022
full system spec? include brand and model of the PSU
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450 elite
ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Single 8GB CL16 Gray
and Team T-FORCE DARK Z 8GB DDR4 3200 CL16 Gaming Memory

GPU: Gigabyte Rx 570 4GB
PSU: cougar VTC 500w