[SOLVED] My PC freezes while playing games sometimes, and CPU/RAM debug lights flash alternately ?

Jun 17, 2021
I have this pc
Ryzen 5 2600
B450 Aorus Pro
HyperX 8gb 2400mhz
Zotac 750ti single fan
Thermaltake 550w litepower

Gpu and cpu temps hover at 60 to 55 when playing valorant

My pc freezes sometime when i play valorant, after freezing the screen goes black then my cpu and ram debug light flashes alternately. The system needs to be restarted forcefully to be used again. Is it a ram related problem? Gpu or cpu problem? Thank you in advance if anyone notice my post. Im hesitating which will i buy if its extra ram or cpu cooler or a new gpu

Solution
I doubt its a ram problem, but if you have spare ram test that out, also try updating your gpu drivers, if you haven't done that already, Im also going to be honest and if your hesitating which to buy, I would buy all 3, 16gb ram, 1650 or 1660 and any decent new cooler, Im not saying it will fix the issue but it will be better hardware.

kubacs

Honorable
May 7, 2018
I doubt its a ram problem, but if you have spare ram test that out, also try updating your gpu drivers, if you haven't done that already, Im also going to be honest and if your hesitating which to buy, I would buy all 3, 16gb ram, 1650 or 1660 and any decent new cooler, Im not saying it will fix the issue but it will be better hardware.

Solution