Question My pc games freezing

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
Det ser da fint ud Hr Oestby :)

Do you get the same failure during a YouTube session ?
Anything else strange you have noticed ?

Please list your hardware.
Sometimes other forum members may know on specific problems on your hardware.

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
I cant see anything wrong on your video, other than some hesitating/slowing down. Not a real freeze though.
It looks more to me that your mouse input is delayed or slowing down for a while hesitating the figure in the game.

Only thing I can suggest, is a problem with your internet connection, as it may pause a bit sometimes to buffer.

Note that the speed on on a network connection, is not really a speed.
It is a bandwidth. Confusing as this is stil expressed in Mbps.
But the bandwidth is Mbps averaged over time, meaning you can have faster speed at times and lower speed at times, as long as the average is the bandwidth you pay for.

Thats how a network connection works.
Its not a direct radio link with a constant data stream.

Oct 13, 2019
I cant see anything wrong on your video, other than some hesitating/slowing down. Not a real freeze though.
It looks more to me that your mouse input is delayed or slowing down for a while hesitating the figure in the game.

Only thing I can suggest, is a problem with your internet connection, as it may pause a bit sometimes to buffer.

Note that the speed on on a network connection, is not really a speed.
It is a bandwidth. Confusing as this is stil expressed in Mbps.
But the bandwidth is Mbps averaged over time, meaning you can have faster speed at times and lower speed at times, as long as the average is the bandwidth you pay for.

Thats how a network connection works.
Its not a direct radio link with a constant data stream.
But can i stabile my network? Or should i buy a wireless?