Michal1012

Honorable
Mar 11, 2015
My new gaming PC is now frequently getting BSOD and I'm not sure what is causing it. It first occurred when I was playing Black Ops4 and I turned on the Windows game bar, which started to turn itself on and off, disturbing the game. I hit the Windows key and turned off the Computer. When I turned it back on, I was greeted by a BSOD. Then after it dissapeared, I tried to launch the game again, and then the BSOD came back. When I turned it on again, I tried to launch other games and all i was getting was error messages about the game files being corrupted. It tried to perform and Sfc scan but it gave me again a BSOD with the stop code: system service exception. Then I tried to use the command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth which also gave me a BSOD with the stop code: system thread exception not handled. Earlier I also got stop code saying: memory management, but I don't remember during what it appeared. This problem is really starting to annoy me as I don't know any fix for it. Has anyone else ever encountered this and knows how to fix it?

EDIT:

New problems are occuring now, like the PC getting stuck in the boot screen. Turning it off again fixes it.

Specs:
  • ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 DUAL EVO 6GB
  • Intel Core i5-9600K Socket-LGA1151, 6-Core, 6-Thread, 3.70GHz, Coffee Lake, Tray
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz 16GB
  • Kingston A1000 480GB M.2 SSD
  • Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" HDD
  • Corsair Vengeance 750M, 750W PSU
  • ASUS PCE-AC56 Network card
  • ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151
My current Windows version:

Windows 10 Home 64bit verison 1903

Last edited:
Reactions: Feba

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full sytem hardware specs and Windows 10 version.

Do the problems stop if you boot into Safe Mode?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warning that occur just before or at the time of the BSOD's.