My PC is hanging/freezing

sudhanshu2406

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
During resetting process my system is shut down. Again m trying to open but showing black screen. Please help me what should I have to do

sudhanshu2406

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Lastly I was installed win 10 in my pc but that not supported, hence my pc is always hangged and showing some error . So when I talk with customer care they advised me to install win 7 or 8. Yesterday when I installed win 7 then my pc got shutdown. No I have not taken backup. Totally resetting pc

sudhanshu2406

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Lastly I was installed win 10 in my pc but that not supported, hence my pc is always hangged and showing some error . So when I talk with customer care they advised me to install win 7 or 8. Yesterday when I installed win 7 then my pc got shutdown. No I have not taken backup. Totally resetting pc

Unfortunately if you can not answer any of the questions that I asked or provide any more information, it makes it very difficult to help you.

sudhanshu2406

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Again m trying to give u suitable answer.
1. Before installation of win 7 my pc works with win 10 but it's not supporting in my pc and always gave some error
2. I was not taken any back up data, just resetting whole pc and installing win 7
3. When I was open my pc for installing win 7 then repeatedly pressed f10 key ten to twenty times then got the option to reset your pc.