[SOLVED] My pc is slow and im trying to upgrade my pc's ram or storage

THE_TECH_GEEK

Reputable
Jun 3, 2019
My PC is really slow and sometimes my apps do not respond or crash. I have tried everything to make my pc faster and nothing works therefore im thinking of upgrading my storage or ram. I have an 250gb HDD and 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, and Im thinking of upgrading one of the two, as of now what do u think has a bigger priority and which one will make my pc run faster

Solution
i do a bit of gaming but use it mostly for Microsoft teams and zoom, I literally have 9gb left on my c drive but what takes more priority in making my pc faster
Nope you should buy a bigger drive thats a ssd. The pc will boot and respond much better the 9gb left on that drive i promise are probably reserved for somethings.
My PC is really slow and sometimes my apps do not respond or crash. I have tried everything to make my pc faster and nothing works therefore im thinking of upgrading my storage or ram. I have an 250gb HDD and 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, and Im thinking of upgrading one of the two, as of now what do u think has a bigger priority and which one will make my pc run faster
Well that deepends on what you need the pc for because 250gb isn't much space, and a hdd is slow. However 4gb 1333MHz ddr3 isn't much of anything but more then most need for certain task

THE_TECH_GEEK

Reputable
Jun 3, 2019
Well that deepends on what you need the pc for because 250gb isn't much space, and a hdd is slow. However 4gb 1333MHz ddr3 isn't much of anything but more then most need for certain task
i do a bit of gaming but use it mostly for Microsoft teams and zoom, I literally have 9gb left on my c drive but what takes more priority in making my pc faster