Question My PC issue - system crashes with my usb ports disconnecting randomly.

Feb 26, 2019
I built my computer just before christmas in 2018 - Not going to lie im really bad with technology so the build took me like over a day (i wanted to be careful). I got a guy too come in a look at it before I plugged it in and he said it looked great. I plugged it in and it worked fine. It's now February 2019, I'm having problems with it. Currently everything which is connected to a USB port in my computer disconnects at random times, they often turn back on around 2-3 seconds later, I then have to set all the devices up again. Luckily I think I fixed it for the keyboard and mouse, however my headphones are a big problem. I have Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma's which I have had since 2016 so it could be a headphone problem. This is still a big problem however there is another problem that is happening. Now that I fixed the problem with the mouse and keyboard I just went into a game on rocket league and it crashed, I had to wait about 20 minitues until the computer came back. I think there is correlation and I really need help. As I said I would be surprised if it was a problem to do with how I built the computer however I am up for suggestions, I am going to put my specs below.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2bsG4q

Give me any advice you got, sorry if it was confusing

One is more likely to have issues with a case's front panel USB ports (which rely on internal cables correctly connected to USB headers, sometimes pin by pin, on mainboard) than the rear ports connected directly to mainboard....

Naturally, one can use too many devices if not on a powered USB hub, possibly overloading the USB port, and possibly MB's regulator circuitry.

I'd start there, and see if issues persist.

Games crashing during gaming can be difficult to narrow down...

Check temps during gaming, try running Memtest86 and/or using different RAM or test stability with one stick (at reduced performance, of course). (Naturally, a no -name and/or failing/faulty PSU can cause stability issues as well, as GPUs can induce 100-150 watt swings on a PSU's load easily)

Feb 26, 2019
One is more likely to have issues with a case's front panel USB ports (which rely on internal cables correctly connected to USB headers, sometimes pin by pin, on mainboard) than the rear ports connected directly to mainboard....

Naturally, one can use too many devices if not on a powered USB hub, possibly overloading the USB port, and possibly MB's regulator circuitry.

I'd start there, and see if issues persist.

Games crashing during gaming can be difficult to narrow down...

Check temps during gaming, try running Memtest86 and/or using different RAM or test stability with one stick (at reduced performance, of course). (Naturally, a no -name and/or failing/faulty PSU can cause stability issues as well, as GPUs can induce 100-150 watt swings on a PSU's load easily)
I was using the back panel on my headphones then I changed to the front ones, It still happening, Do you still suggest to change it too the back panel?

I checked temps for everything at it was between "30-40", I think that's good.

Feb 26, 2019
Another problem happend, I downloaded razer surround to try fix my razer mic, It now makes my volume terrible so I can hear some thing really loud and some things really quite, You can also hear a ringing in the microphone