Question My Pc keeps freezing during games

Mar 4, 2020
During a gaming session my pc keeps freezing randomly, sometimes I can play the whole day (10 hours) and sometimes I can only play games for an hour. After I restarted my pc and play the game again my pc is gonna freeze more frequently that means each freeze is gonna reduce the time that the pc doesn't freeze during any operations.
I did alot of things already like checking Temps (CPU IDLE: 38C°, CPU during games: 72C°, GPU IDLE: 37C°, CPU during games: 71C°) reinstalled windows 10, i took another GPU to test if my pc will freeze again (Yes it did freeze), i tested my RAM with a mem86 Test. The results of the mem86 test was not concerning at all, i had 0 errors during two full tests.
My Pc had a problem the other day (1 month ago) it turned on and off constantly. I fixed it by reseating my RAM. Everytime my PC freezes i'm reseating my RAM and it kinda helps me to play a few more hours until it freezes again.
I'm going to test if my RAM is broken with another spare RAM stick that i have maybe that fixes my issue and also the CPU too after my pc keeps crashing with my old functioning RAM.
Maybe i'm also trying to reinstall the latest BIOS update again.
Any more suggestions to try out ?

Best regards,

LeCool

Specs:

i7-9700k TRAY/ Coffee Lake-R <- CPU
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1070 G1 Gaming <- GPU
MSI B360M PRO-VDH Intel <- Motherboard
16GB G.Skill Value DDR4-2100 <- RAM
Samsung SSD 840 <- SSD
Samsung HD501LJ <- HDD
TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 <- HDD
ST2000DM008 <-HDD
THERMALTAKE Berlin 630W <- PSU
Windows 10

I'd say the power supply is the issue, since the most common other component that could have caused this is the RAM, and you've already checked that. Get a better power supply, the unit you have is not a good one. A Gold certified 650 W unit, like a Corsair TXM unit, would be ideal.

Mar 4, 2020
YmvTL5T.png
I checked the event viewer today and this pop-ups almost everytime where my pc freezes don't know if this could add any more information or is completly irrelevant ?

YmvTL5T.png
I checked the event viewer today and this pop-ups almost everytime where my pc freezes don't know if this could add any more information or is completly irrelevant ?
That error isn't very helpful for diagnosing the problem, because all it tells us is that the PC lost power without shutting down properly first, which is something we have already observed. This does not narrow down the problem whatsoever.

Mar 4, 2020
So it's not the PSU it might be that my power outlet is not grounded because i figured something out that my case and my keyboard is under electricity and i get electric shocks from it so i'm trying another power outlet out. (Sorry for the late response because my internet died for 3 weeks)

Edit: i got a PSU called: 'Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W 80Plus Gold

May 1, 2020
I had this problem also and to fix it I did several thing not sure which one did it.

1. Replaced thermal paste on CPU and GPU.
  2. Add another case fan and cleaned everything.
  3. Had 4 sticks of ram one was 2gb and 3 were 1gb I had to take one out and then put a 1gb stick in slot 1 and 3 and put the 2gb in slot 2.
  4. The computer wasn't running hot but to make sure I left the side panel off.

Now the computer doesn't freeze and runs around 50 c while gaming. So problem fixed.