[SOLVED] My PC Random Shutdown

Jun 17, 2021
Help!
my low end rig randomly shutting down by itself without warning or anything, it just shut down randomly and it happened like once/day, CPU temp are only below 40 degree celcius
already tried following fix from google like limiting cpu usage by 90% also running on power saver mode, full cleaning dust and reapply thermal paste, even OCCT power test, cpu test, memory test but nothing fixed it
the thing that make me confuse is im not running any sort of overclocking on both CPU and GPU and when im running test on OCCT for like 30mins my pc not turning off by itself, even when gaming for an hour sometimes it wont randomly shutdown, like i said the shutdown are very random

i realize that a weird noise coming from cpu cooling fan, but it still spin properly on 3000-3200rpm judging by OCCT and HW Monitor, yes my systems are still running rn but im afraid there would be a serious damage if this still happened

system that im running are:
-Cougar MX330-G
-Biostar Hi-Fi A70U3P
-AMD A8-7600
-Stock CPU Cooling
-3 Case Fan (front 2 intake fan, rear 1 outtake fan)
-DDR3 2x4GB RAM 1600MHz
-128GB ssd and 500GB hdd
-MSi GTX 750 1GB (Driver Version 466.77 GRD)
-EVGA 600 BQ (80+ Bronze)
-Windows 10 Pro 1909 (64-bit)

my systems already 2,5 years old, previously im encountering this problem maybe 8 or 9 month ago but it solved by only cleaning all parts and reapply thermal paste
thanks in advance!

edit: manage to get brand new Deepcool CK-AM 209 for cpu cooling and it fixes all the problem.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021
First thing I would do is to test with another PSU for a while to see if it was an electrical issue.

today im testing with my friend 1 month old CORSAIR CX500 and the problem still exist, randomly shutting down
im guessing that my stock cooler are the culprit because there are crackling sound comes from it when i boot up my pc

today im testing with my friend 1 month old CORSAIR CX500 and the problem still exist, randomly shutting down
im guessing that my stock cooler are the culprit because there are crackling sound comes from it when i boot up my pc

The crackling sound could be coming from the fan?

As your CPU has integrated video, you should strip everything from the motherboard, just leave the CPU, RAM and the boot drive to see if the shutdown persists.