Question MY PC SUDDENLY SHUT DOWN WHILE GAMING

Apr 14, 2024
MY PC SUDDENLY turned off while i was playing cs2.

I dont know what happened.

I have a gtx 1660 ti oc 6gb

I5 7400

And my psu is Superflower legion gx pro 90+ gold 650 watts

I removed all off my parts expect my psu and cpu ( the psu is outside my case) then i tried to turn it on to see if my psu is working, it did work but it only spins for 1 seconds then stops spinning, including my cpu fan, the motherboard also lit up ( i remove the cable for my case fans ) . My guess was my psu gave up but i dont know.

I dont have any speakers in my mb and any lights the indicates a problem.

If you are curious my MB is a ASUS H11DM-D

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER ANSWERS.

all power cables still inplace? the power connector to the wall as well, on PSU and wall socket side?

try minimum setup
ne RAM in the correct slot DIMM, CPU with cooler and CPU fan, monitor plugged into the motherboard, PSU

reset BIOS by jumper

try a different PSU or the current PSU in a different system

Apr 14, 2024
all power cables still inplace? the power connector to the wall as well, on PSU and wall socket side?

try minimum setup
ne RAM in the correct slot DIMM, CPU with cooler and CPU fan, monitor plugged into the motherboard, PSU

reset BIOS by jumper

try a different PSU or the current PSU in a different system
Thank you for replying.

I dont have any spare MB and psu left due to a recent storm flooding my house.

I did try putting it on a different wall outlet however its still the same, all the fans spins for a second and the motherboard lights turns on too then turns off.

I dont know what you mean by jumper sorry but ill try to reseat my cmos battery if thats what you mean.( Did it and still the same)