[SOLVED] My PC won't boot up when i use a specific RAM stick.

Nov 1, 2019
Alright, so basically today I was trying to fix a boot-up problem, by removing my 2x G.skill (8Gb each) RAM sticks, and one of them accidentally fell down (The fall heigh was about 45cm/17") and after the fall, I normally installed both sticks, and when I tried to boot up, RGB lights (Fans, GPU, CPU cooler, and RAM) turned all on normally, but it wouldn't send any signal to the monitor. (Also, peripherals did not work, it felt like my PC wasn't booting up, just being completelly null). I immediatelly suspected that the RAM stick that fell was causing the problem, so in a few words, I tried booting my PC only with the "accused of being the problem" RAM stick, so as expected, PC didn't boot up. Then, I tried booting it up with the innocent RAM, and it worked. As i said, RGBS of both RAMs are working fine. So, is there a fix for this at home? Is there anything I can do to use the RAM? Or is it dead?

For anyone who's wondering what was the problem before the accident :
I was basically trying to fix the "Overcurrent have been detected on your USB device!! System will shut down after 15 seconds to protect your mainboard!!" error, I have been searching for a solution for a long time, heck, even a year, but nothing seemed to fix the problem all though replacing the rams and booting up the PC for a thousand times would "magically" fix the problem. I would always just put my PC to sleep, that way it never actually shut down, and the problem wouldn't come up.