My PSP isn't that loud...

....not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

Irrat8ed wrote:

> ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

If you're using it through your tv or hifi then it's the equipment
which is too quiet. I bought a very small three speaker set with a
headphone socket on the end of a stalk, it has a volume control which
might aswell be marked "quiet - very quiet - silent"
If I put it through my little hifi I have to turn the volume down less
than half the volume I normally use for listening to music, otherwise
when CJ shoots his gun it's like someone shooting my eardrum.

--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

On 3/24/05 2:58 AM, in article 42428129.917A926@blueyonder.co.uk, "Paul
Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Irrat8ed wrote:
>>
>> ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?
>
> If you're using it through your tv or hifi then it's the equipment
> which is too quiet. I bought a very small three speaker set with a
> headphone socket on the end of a stalk, it has a volume control which
> might aswell be marked "quiet - very quiet - silent"
> If I put it through my little hifi I have to turn the volume down less
> than half the volume I normally use for listening to music, otherwise
> when CJ shoots his gun it's like someone shooting my eardrum.

Buy a better speaker setup then. Its definitely not the PSP.

RickB

Class 1 wrote:

> You're just going deaf.
> =)

:O) I just realised I'm going blind too psp =ps2? duh :-/
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

The max volume on the JPN PSP wasn't too loud either via headphones or
through its own speakers.

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

BlackKnight

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

Turn your hearing aid up!

In article <K7u0e.24246$hU7.222@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, nomail@nomail.com
says...

>...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

Yeah mine too. Nice sound quality but not very loud.

Those are some super funny responses!