Question My RAM is not showing in Armoury crate, asus aura or G.skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2020
So i have 32gb of trident z royal i built this pc about 2 months ago and there was no problems i had aura and i could control rgb and everything but the other day i turned the computer on and went into aura and it no longer showed up and is stuck in its deafult rainbow mode. I have tried so many things i reseated the RAM, uninstalled aura and tried armoury crate and gskills but the RAM doesnt show up on any software for rgb. Iv seen post talking about removing lighting service and profiles and iv done all of that aswell and nothing worked. I reset my PC today reinstalled windows and everything and i installed armoury crate and it showed up and was working for about 10 minutes and then disappered again and went into rainbow mode again i reset the pc and its not doing anything it wont show up on anything to change the rgb could someone please help me. I have the ASUS crosshair viii hero wifi board if that is any help.

Reactions: Squidonthebeach
Aug 10, 2020
So i have 32gb of trident z royal i built this pc about 2 months ago and there was no problems i had aura and i could control rgb and everything but the other day i turned the computer on and went into aura and it no longer showed up and is stuck in its deafult rainbow mode. I have tried so many things i reseated the RAM, uninstalled aura and tried armoury crate and gskills but the RAM doesnt show up on any software for rgb. Iv seen post talking about removing lighting service and profiles and iv done all of that aswell and nothing worked. I reset my PC today reinstalled windows and everything and i installed armoury crate and it showed up and was working for about 10 minutes and then disappered again and went into rainbow mode again i reset the pc and its not doing anything it wont show up on anything to change the rgb could someone please help me. I have the ASUS crosshair viii hero wifi board if that is any help.

I am so pissed over this. Spent over 2k on a new gaming rig and the 32GB 4000mhz ram rgb was working just fine... and then while trying to troubleshoot wifi that would drop down to <1MB I updated drivers for the motherboard. Now the sticks aren't detected by anything. I also tried the EME gskill software circlejerk... no success. This seems to be a known issue with Asus... never again will I buy their products after dealing with their crap approach to drivers and software. ROG strix gaming E z390 wifi

Oct 16, 2020
was trying to fix my Maximus XI Hero mobo rgb lights so I downloaded aura creator and reinstalled aura sync, now I'm in the same boat. RGB on my trident ram is completely off and undetectable

Status
Not open for further replies.