Name Removal

We all need to protest the in ability to remove a persons name from your
computer without first having the person remove your name from their list.
I have a name on my computer that was placed there without my permission and
now it cannot be removed. One reason is that the email address to contact
them no longer is valid.

Microsoft, please note, we should be allowed to control our own computer.
We need the ability to remove names when ever we choose.

I have MSN Messenger 6.2 along with Windows Messenger.

Joel

Hi Joel,

How will you be arranging this "protest"? :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> We all need to protest the in ability to remove a persons name from your computer without
> first having the person remove your name from their list. I have a name on my computer that
> was placed there without my permission and now it cannot be removed. One reason is that
> the email address to contact them no longer is valid.
>
> Microsoft, please note, we should be allowed to control our own computer. We need the
> ability to remove names when ever we choose.
>
> I have MSN Messenger 6.2 along with Windows Messenger.
>

> Joel

Beats me, thought you would have a good suggestion, since you have direct
contact.

Joel