Need a budget editing PC for Premiere Pro and Photoshop £500

nitronixey

Prominent
Jan 6, 2018
Hi

I've recently been really getting into Cinematography and Film-making in general, however I find that whilst I've been focusing on upgrading my camera rig I've been neglecting the fact I need a decent editing desktop PC which I can use premiere pro on.

I currently have a 2015 Macbook Air (the basic model) however as most of you are aware, when it comes to editing it struggles, as it should for a computer thats not built for the task of editing video.

So I find myself with a limited budget and no way of editing video easily. So until I leave for University in the next 7 months to do a Design Course, I'm stuck without a decent way to edit and this leaves me with a camera that I cannot do anything with! I don't want to edit 4k, just simply 1080p and I know £500 is a very little amount for a PC (I have owned a PC prior worth almost 3 times the amount which was catered towards gaming - In hindsight I should of kept it and upgraded it)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Also know that in the £500 budget, it does not include a monitor or keyboard and mouse as I have already got access to these)

Thank you