Question Need a keyboard suggestion

stickas

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2013
Hello folks. My old cm storm trigger lasted a long time but it seems like it's dying day by day. I am looking for something to replace it that has to be as silent as possible (thinking silent black/red or if there is something similar to these) and be a 100% (need the numpad). I was looking at the ducky ones (150-200€ in Greece) but the shine 7 blackout seems to be 50-50 to get a counterfeit that starts chipping paint etc. I can order from amazon europe if there's a good option with not a lot of import fees. Thanks.

My old cm storm trigger lasted a long time but it seems like it's dying day by day. I am looking for something to replace it
silent as possible usually meant lacking in good key switches.
though many manufacturers have been improving on the technology.
what would you be mainly using this for?

i had a CM Storm Quickfire quite a few years ago that was pretty nice.
the Corsair K70 LUX that i use now is pretty similar but quite higher quality compared to the Cooler Master.

stickas

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2013
I haven't been in the lookout to see the new switches that came out, but I dislike the clicking sound from the tactile ones for example. I've just check some videos on youtube on the cherry mx ones.
Don't care about RGB too.
Will mainly use it for writing mostly and for playing some games, nothing too competitive