[SOLVED] Need a tie breaker -

Aug 13, 2021
Cryorig H7 OR Cryorig M9a

Using an AMD chip.

I like the look of both of these, I just don't know the better performer, I believe the H7 is slightly bigger in fan size, but slower in rotations

and Vice Versa for the M9 but is about $25-30 cheaper, which I'm not trying to go all out on cooling when i can find something with good reviews under $100
I could also get the H7 quad lumi since RGB gives you +100 fps.
Pls help

MSI b450m Pro VDH Max
R5 3600
2080ti
2x8 Ram
Q300L case

Last edited:
Which AMD CPU are you getting, every model outputs a different amount of watts/heat energy. I'd say the M9a is a good choice, cheap and effective but doesn't look all that nice compared to the H7. Either choice is fine so just go with whichever you think suits your build better.

Aug 13, 2021
Which AMD CPU are you getting, every model outputs a different amount of watts/heat energy. I'd say the M9a is a good choice, cheap and effective but doesn't look all that nice compared to the H7. Either choice is fine so just go with whichever you think suits your build better.

I have a 3600, at this point I feel anything is an upgrade when using the Wraith cooler. Just trying to make sure I get the best bang for my buck really