[SOLVED] Need Advice for Low-End Budget Office PC

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
need help, we want to upgrade our super-duper old pc on our office into a Budget PC that can at least run Windows 10, Latest Office, Chrome at the same time with ease.

I want to consider I3 7100, but if it too pricey, then the intel DDR3 intel processor is also okay.
But as the AMD Ryzen now is cheaper and faster than intel, I really want to consider using Ryzen too, like Ryzen 3, but I don't know which type is enough. any advice is appreciated

as for the budget about 200$ to 250$
PC does not need a Graphic card

thanks in advanced

PS: we are using Dual Core E2180 at the moment, and most use DDR2, so....

Solution
need help, we want to upgrade our super-duper old pc on our office into a Budget PC that can at least run Windows 10, Latest Office, Chrome at the same time with ease.

I want to consider I3 7100, but if it too pricey, then the intel DDR3 intel processor is also okay.
But as the AMD Ryzen now is cheaper and faster than intel, I really want to consider using Ryzen too, like Ryzen 3, but I don't know which type is enough. any advice is appreciated

thanks in advanced

I think your best bet would be look for a Ryzen 'G' series processor (these include integrated graphics, whilst the models...

thanks in advanced

I think your best bet would be look for a Ryzen 'G' series processor (these include integrated graphics, whilst the models without a G need a separate graphics card). The Ryzen 3 2200G or 3200G would be ideal for an office machine - no issues running Windows 10 / office etc. These don't use much power so you can pair with an inexpensive A320 motherboard + 8gb of DDR4 ram. You could also look at the Athlon 3000G, which is also based on the same core as the Ryzen but is cheaper and features 2 cores / 4 threads (whilst the Ryzen 3 models are 4 core 4 thread models so a bit more powerful).

Reactions: albertdenobelle
Solution

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
I think your best bet would be look for a Ryzen 'G' series processor (these include integrated graphics, whilst the models without a G need a separate graphics card). The Ryzen 3 2200G or 3200G would be ideal for an office machine - no issues running Windows 10 / office etc. These don't use much power so you can pair with an inexpensive A320 motherboard + 8gb of DDR4 ram. You could also look at the Athlon 3000G, which is also based on the same core as the Ryzen but is cheaper and features 2 cores / 4 threads (whilst the Ryzen 3 models are 4 core 4 thread models so a bit more powerful).

thanks man, yeah it's cheap and powerful too. as for the RAM4gb is more than enough so we can also make a more cheaper budget too.. really thanks for the suggestion.
i hope have a nice day

Reactions: cdrkf