[SOLVED] Need assistance with a build i am planning to do...

Jul 11, 2020
This will be my first PC build. Yes i am finally joining the pc master race, however i am starting off small as i am on a budget.
The parts that i am looking to include are as follows,

1. ASUS TUF gaming x570 plus (wifi)
  2. AMD ryzen 5 3600
  3. 16 gb(2x8) of corsair vengence pro rgb ram
  4. Asus tuf rtx 2060
  5. Corsair rm 850w 80+gold psu
  6. 3 pack of corsair icue sp120 120mm fans
  7. Corsair icue 220t rgb airflow

Now i watch alot of videos and a lot od research into these parts but sometime its better to get professional opinions. The things that worry me is the case. It comes with and corsair lighting node core and i am unsure if it would work with the MOBO. As j said this in my first build and i am working with a budget of around US$1000.00
The case itself comes with 3 fans and has space for 6 120mm fans. And suggestions will be freatly appreciated on the parts and their coompatibility. Thanks

Solution
Yes, the fan hub you mentioned will be compatible with the board.
It connects to a USB 2.0 connector on the motherboard itself.
I personally would suggest you go with a 650 Watt (Gold rated) PSU and get yourself a beefier GPU, like a 2060 Super, as that would net you better performance.
Also, if you do not intent to heavily overclock your CPU, you could get a B450 Mainboard, that will have all the compatibility and features you need, if you decide to go B450. make sure you buy a board with a 32MB Bios. (Personal favorite would be the MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX)

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
I personally would suggest you go with a 650 Watt (Gold rated) PSU and get yourself a beefier GPU, like a 2060 Super, as that would net you better performance.
Also, if you do not intent to heavily overclock your CPU, you could get a B450 Mainboard, that will have all the compatibility and features you need, if you decide to go B450. make sure you buy a board with a 32MB Bios. (Personal favorite would be the MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX)

Solution
Jul 11, 2020

Ok cool. The reason i was going for the x570 instead of the b450 was for future. I wanted to have more head room for future upgrades if i desire . Thats the reason j went for the 850w gpu because alot of site were saying that the x570 has an additional 4 pin atx power connector

Reactions: OneApples