Question Need case recommendation for my build. Upto $200

sautelateacher

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Dear Experts,

I finalized a build but then upon search read that the selected caes "NZXT H510 elite" doesn't have proper Air Cooling.

Please suggest me a good RGB case from Corsair/CoolerMaster/Antec or Any other good brand for the specs listed below to have proper cooling:

CPU>> Ryzen 3800X

Case->> NZXT H 510 Elite RGB Black

Mobo>> Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra

GPU>> Gigabyte Graphics Card NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER WINDFORCE 8GB >> No budget for 3000 series as of now anything less is recommended then can go for that

PSU>> Antec SMPS Antec HCG 850 XTREME 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular

SSD >> Crucial SSD P1 1TB PCI NVME

HDD>> WD 4 TB WD BLUE

RAM>> Gskill 64GB (32x2) DDR4 RIPJAWS 3200 MHZ >> Unable to find 3600 Mhz as of now, though wanted an RGB RAM

AIO>> Deepcool Cooler CASTLE 360EX Black

Regards

dimtodim

Reputable
Dear Experts,

I finalized a build but then upon search read that the selected caes "NZXT H510 elite" doesn't have proper Air Cooling.

Please suggest me a good RGB case from Corsair/CoolerMaster/Antec or Any other good brand for the specs listed below to have proper cooling:

CPU>> Ryzen 3800X

Case->> NZXT H 510 Elite RGB Black

Mobo>> Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra

GPU>> Gigabyte Graphics Card NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER WINDFORCE 8GB >> No budget for 3000 series as of now anything less is recommended then can go for that

PSU>> Antec SMPS Antec HCG 850 XTREME 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular

SSD >> Crucial SSD P1 1TB PCI NVME

HDD>> WD 4 TB WD BLUE

RAM>> Gskill 64GB (32x2) DDR4 RIPJAWS 3200 MHZ >> Unable to find 3600 Mhz as of now, though wanted an RGB RAM

AIO>> Deepcool Cooler CASTLE 360EX Black

Regards
antec nx8000 any case with front mesh panel is good...and buy good cpu cooler...i own fractal design meshy c and i am happy with my temp

sautelateacher

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
@iiSlashr

I saw a video then just did a Google Search and then realized it is covered from 3 sides so not sure and hence asked. If it is fine like H500 then I liked the Elite design and hence chose it

@neojack

I will have a look but doubt will get this here. Mostly I am surrounded with CM/Corsair/Antec and NZXT but got his channel to check on more cases

@dimtodim

I will check on that series. The CPU cooler listed above is not good? I also see that your RIG says 1660 Super 6 GB in GPU. Is that enough to run games at enough FPS as people are talking and to stream that? Initially I got the quote for that and then saw people in threads suggesting RTX but as you are using it then can give the best advice

dimtodim

Reputable
@iiSlashr

I saw a video then just did a Google Search and then realized it is covered from 3 sides so not sure and hence asked. If it is fine like H500 then I liked the Elite design and hence chose it

@neojack

I will have a look but doubt will get this here. Mostly I am surrounded with CM/Corsair/Antec and NZXT but got his channel to check on more cases

@dimtodim

I will check on that series. The CPU cooler listed above is not good? I also see that your RIG says 1660 Super 6 GB in GPU. Is that enough to run games at enough FPS as people are talking and to stream that? Initially I got the quote for that and then saw people in threads suggesting RTX but as you are using it then can give the best advice
hi...
i dont play games to much and for me that card is great...what i play gta v on ultra high, nfs most wanted redux on max and its good but i dont count FPS its smooth :) on 1080p

Poppypbr

Reputable
Sep 21, 2016
Also Lancool wouldn't be available around me. So, I asked in Antec/CM/Corsair
Reading between the lines: ---"teacher", distinguished, and Antec/CM/Corsair. Interesting.

You may be pleased with an older case that has understated elegance, sound deadening insulation , larger than average but not too large. Roomy enough to make maintenance easy. Perhaps best to avoid cases with windows, lights, sharp corners, and the sound of a drum. Dimensions are important but they can make a case resonant at certain frequencies. Watch out for large uninterrupted panels. They can be boomy. Look at the feet. Good feet do not transmit sound to the floor. Large rubber feet are a sign of quality. Removable panels too, And options.

Check Ebay photography on cases. It will save you time and give you some ideas. You can find any case's fine details on the internet but you have to like the way it looks because that's what you are going to see every day. It helps to have the opinion of another, particularly if you live with them. A computer becomes a piece of furniture and not all do it well.

e.

neojack

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
If you want a clean look for a case, check silverstone, lian li and
Fractal design.
Regular Atx size., oriented towards silence.

But check for openings on the front. This pc will need more air than the average