[SOLVED] Need help Buying a new pc

Mar 20, 2020
Hey evryone , i Decided to buy a new pc in parts do i get all the screws that i need in the motherboard and the case? package?

Thanks for answers

Solution
Your case will come with screws for all the SSD and HDD drive mounts, standoffs and screws for the motherboard, screws for the expansion slots (for things like the GPU), zip ties if it has built in cable management options, and possibly screws for the PSU.

The PSU will most likely come with at least 4 of its own screws as well as zip ties.

The motherboard will come with the M.2 screws, if applicable.

All screws for the CPU cooler will be included with the cooler.

Fans that come with the case will most likely come pre-installed onto the case, with all necessary screws. Any additional fans purchased will include the screws in their box.
Your case will come with screws for all the SSD and HDD drive mounts, standoffs and screws for the motherboard, screws for the expansion slots (for things like the GPU), zip ties if it has built in cable management options, and possibly screws for the PSU.

The PSU will most likely come with at least 4 of its own screws as well as zip ties.

The motherboard will come with the M.2 screws, if applicable.

All screws for the CPU cooler will be included with the cooler.

Fans that come with the case will most likely come pre-installed onto the case, with all necessary screws. Any additional fans purchased will include the screws in their box.

Solution