[SOLVED] Need Help figuring out issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone i recently built a new gaming rig but when i turned it on its stuck at the boot menu where it says please press del or f2 to enter uefi or bios. I have a Geforce RTX 2070, Asus prime x570 pro, 32 gb ddr4 ram, and a amd ryzen 7 2700x. I have read the manual serveral times to make sure i have everything plugged in correctly i have no idea whats causing the issue.

Did you install Windows on a drive?

You need a Windows install dive/disk to boot from then install it. Without an OS installed the only thing you will be able to access is the BIOS.

If you have already installed windows and get the BIOS message, boot into the BIOS and make sure your Windows drive is selected as the boot drive.

Aug 15, 2020
Did you install Windows on a drive?

You need a Windows install dive/disk to boot from then install it. Without an OS installed the only thing you will be able to access is the BIOS.

If you have already installed windows and get the BIOS message, boot into the BIOS and make sure your Windows drive is selected as the boot drive.
[/QOTE]
The thing is i cant access the bios i tried hitting f2 and the del button but nothing works besides when i hit the alt delete and control but at the same time it will reset the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.