[SOLVED] Need help finding where to plug in something on my pc

Mar 20, 2020
I can't find where to plug in my case led, i'm not sure if I even have the right cable either. I have a thermaltake h200 and can't find where the rgb strip plugs in

Solution
It looks like there should be a SATA power cable coming from the front panel, that plugs into a free spot from a SATA cable coming from the PSU. Control is completely isolated to the button on the case, not the motherboard.
It looks like there should be a SATA power cable coming from the front panel, that plugs into a free spot from a SATA cable coming from the PSU. Control is completely isolated to the button on the case, not the motherboard.

Solution
Mar 20, 2020
I don't exactly understand what you mean sry, I have the cable coming from the front of the case and it has a sata cable and a 4 pin cable but I don't know where to plug it in

SATA cable should plug into the PSU. The order will go PSU --> PSU SATA cable (6-pin side plugs into the PSU, and then 3 or 4 SATA connections spots run along it. SSDs and HDDs connect to it for power) --> SATA cable coming from the case, into one of the available connections.

Can you tell where exactly the 4-pin is coming from? It could be for one of the fans.