Question Need help with 0xc000000f error

Feb 14, 2020
Hello
So i have just bought my self a new gpu sapphire rx 8gb after installing it and installing the drivers from the disk i closed my pc case and my pc shut off and keeps showing ma an windows bootb manager 0xc000000f error

Spec
Evga 500w 80 bronze
ASRock B450M Pro4 f
Patriot viper 2x4
Ryzen 3 1200

And every time when i try to use start-up repair it gives me a message "press advanced options to try to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc"

And every time when i write bootrec /fixmbr and then bootrec /fix boot it tells me access denied

And if i reinstall windows will that help??

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
i had this issue about a year ago all i did was boot into Windows Setup, and then select Command Prompt from the options.
In the next step, execute the following command to rebuild the BCD on your computer.
bootrec /rebuildbcd
It will automatically scan for Windows installation and rebuild the BCD data file.

Feb 14, 2020
i had this issue about a year ago all i did was boot into Windows Setup, and then select Command Prompt from the options.
In the next step, execute the following command to rebuild the BCD on your computer.

It will automatically scan for Windows installation and rebuild the BCD data file.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS