nikhilnim

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009
hey can u tell me which company is the best of all as a card manufacture of 9800 gt
which should i go in for there r lots of them cant decide between them
plzz help me for this as sm companies has low quality rams or fans plzz suggest me a good and decent price and quality manufacturer
Thanks

Where are you purchasing it from? BFG and XFX both offer lifetime warranties on their cards, but many companies put special cooling setups on their cards so we really need to know the selection available to you first. Also consider that the 9800GT is older tech, there are 4850s on newegg cheaper than some 9800GTs and the 4850 will out perform it.

nikhilnim

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009
i am pruchasing the card frm india what u mean by section sir>?
i look on to both cards on different sites i got confused coz sm site have more price for 4850 and sm have cheap than 9800
thanks sir!

All things being equal, I'd suggest getting the card fom whomever built your Motherboard. Make sit easier when calling tech support .... the TS dude can't brush you off by laming the other hardware :).

Of course, by all things being equal, I'm talking price, memory, clock, cooling etc.

If you can find a 4850 for less than a 9800GT then definitely get it. Dont pay extra for an overclocked card though, you can overclock it yourself easily. What brands are available to you over in india? Companies sometimes go by different names overseas. Since you are overseas im not sure if XFX or BFGs lifetime warranties are valid however; Sapphire, HIS, XFX, BFG, and EVGA all make good cards.