Need motherboard(s) with 3.3V, 66MHz PCI slot(s)

Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.

chrisv wrote:

>Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
>fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.

Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
cheaper CPU would be better...

chrisv wrote:

>chrisv wrote:
>
>>Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
>>fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.
>
>Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
>cheaper CPU would be better...

Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.

chrisv wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>

>>chrisv wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
>>>fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.
>>
>>Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
>>cheaper CPU would be better...
>

> Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
> slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.

The Tyan S288x, S4882, and S289x boards all have 3.3V PCI-X slots.

Rob Stow wrote:

>chrisv wrote:
>> chrisv wrote:

>>>Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
>>>cheaper CPU would be better...
>>

>> Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
>> slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.
>
>The Tyan S288x, S4882, and S289x boards all have 3.3V PCI-X slots.

Thanks. I found that if you look at server boards, it's a really
common feature. The hard part was finding a *$@#&%! power supply that
for sure matched the mobo.

http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/power_supplies/maxperformance/index.htm