Need new Laptop GAMING and Game design/Drawing HEAVY

Boneless Senju

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
1. What is your budget?
1,200 - 2,300

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
expecting 15 inch, dont care about size even if its 17 in

3. What screen resolution do you want?
FHD ok, going to be doing art on this clip studio paint and gaming

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
replacing laptop with gtx 960m

5. How much battery life do you need?
when not gaming, i need 4 (realistically) but if possible 6-8 drawing

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
def AAA games 60fps 1080p maxed

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
heavy clip studio paint aadobe photoshop , unreal engine 4 and unity, 2DFM (old fighting game engine)

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500 GB flash or m.2, 1tb if possible m.2 flash

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
saw something on lenovo C940 but it doesnt have to be that specific one, but it was strong and someting i was lookin for, need it to have pen support 4,096 pressure sens level for the pen on touchscreen, foldable laptop and if possible detachable

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
5-10 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
none

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Lenovo, Asus, MSoft

was STRONGLY considering the MSoft surfacebook 2 with the gtx 1060(or 1050 i forgot which) but there was a problem where when gaming, you could not charge at the same times as gaming because it would still drain the battery. I need a laptop that can still charge and game and still at least slowly charge

13. What country do you live in?
USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
this is to replace my gtx 960m laptop for gaming and I am now game designing so I need the muscle for it and I will be drawing with clip studio paint so I need the pen that can be used on it, fold-able laptop and even better if detatchable