Question Need New PC

Yankee_LT

Reputable
Apr 21, 2021
I thought I would come here to get some advice. What type of PC (and where could I purchase it) could I get around the 1200.00 dollar mark for gaming?

Thank you.

USAFRet

Titan
I thought I would come here to get some advice. What type of PC (and where could I purchase it) could I get around the 1200.00 dollar mark for gaming?

Thank you.
Start here:

Post in the systems forum.

Yankee_LT

Reputable
Apr 21, 2021
Oh, so there's proper etiquette for me to follow? It's a simple question. If it can't be answered simply, I have come to the wrong site.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Not that simple. And knowing what types of games you want to play inform the hardware choices.

At $1200 the difference between needing a monitor, mouse, keyboard, operating system, headphones or anything else beyond a basic tower will make for a huge swing in performance.

Doesn't sound like you are interested in building a system either.

If you just want something off the shelf. HP Omen series, MSI, perhaps ASUS are decent places to get computers that you may be able to upgrade/maintain.

There are also dozens of boutique builders out there that charge a hefty premium for basic components like Cyberpower, iBuyPower. Newegg's house brand ABS. NZXT's build service.