Question Need recommendations on adblockers and alternative browsers

MasterYoda327

Honorable
May 26, 2019
I am looking at ditching Google Chrome due to my issues that Google is likely going to prevent the use of adblocking software on their browser. Like many web users, I am really annoyed with ads popping up on various video streams (especially YouTube) and when I am trying to read online news articles. Although I may continue using Google's other services such as Android, Gmail, Play, and Maps, I am looking at alternative web browsers to replace Chrome. These are the requirements for the browser and adblocker:

1. Browser that can access and function with all of the web sites that I visited when using Chrome
  2. Adblocker that can block ads, has the capability to get around the anti-adblockers that many web sites use, and can block ads when streaming videos on sites such as YouTube
  3. If possible, both the browser and adblocker have mobile app versions compatible with Android

I am also open to suggestions to browsers with built-in adblockers if they have the same capabilities that I just mentioned.

Thanks.

Look at duckduckgo. Beleive they do a browser now. Apple seems to like them I can set it as my automatic search engine on my iphone and macbook without searching for it. Saying that I wouldn't really notice the effect cos safari is a bit less google friendly than other browsers.