Question Need suggestion for the graphic card and RAM

Devank P

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone,
I need suggestions for the graphic card and RAM.
I have built my system 2 years back but due to inflated graphic card I have went for very basic Nvidia graphic card and now I wanted to upgrade to Nvidia RTX series and additional 16-32GB RAM, currently I have 16GB RAM 3600Mhz single slot.

Budget:
I have budget of 30-32k Indian rupees for Graphic card.( Can increase if and only if very good suggestion/deal)

Work:
I am lighting artist who uses Maya, Houdini and renders like Arnold and renderman extensively. Also I want to create and render big environments in Unreal engine and lumen for my demo reel.

My configuration:
Ryzen 9 3900X processor
MSI MAG Tomahawk B550 mb
Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh ADD-RGB 4F
Cooler master PSU 750W gold

So please provide a suggestion.

Thanks in advance
Devank

Last edited:

Devank P

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone,
I need suggestions for the graphic card and RAM.
I have built my system 2 years back but due to inflated graphic card I have went for very basic Nvidia graphic card and now I wanted to upgrade to Nvidia RTX series and additional 16-32GB RAM, currently I have 16GB RAM 3600Mhz single slot.

Budget:
I have budget of 30-32k Indian rupees for Graphic card.( Can increase if and only if very good suggestion/deal)

Work:
I am lighting artist who uses Maya, Houdini and renders like Arnold and renderman extensively. Also I want to create and render big environments in Unreal engine and lumen for my demo reel.

My configuration:
Ryzen 9 3900X processor
MSI MAG Tomahawk B550 mb
Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh ADD-RGB 4F
Cooler master PSU 750W gold

So please provide a suggestion.

Thanks in advance
Devank

Last edited: