[SOLVED] Need Your 2 Mins - Please Stop By

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hashim1991

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2013
Guys, I am trying to install windows 10 on SSD which i bought recently. I am enable to install the Windows but during startup, it first stuck on configuration then i used OOBE command to bypass it. Then it got stuck on just a moment thing loop then restart.

Am i doing something wrong here ? Can we use 2 windows 10 on one PC ? I just want to use my SSD to boot operating system. Kindly help me. Right now i am using my HDD for operating system.

Solution
I agree, 128GB of SSD is too small. You may want to consider getting a 256GB SSD first and use that instead to install Windows 10 on it (My Windows 10 install uses about 155GB)
Anyhow here's a guide on how to reinstall Windows 10

1.) Back up all of your files first to an external hard disk drive, usb, etc. before proceeding.

2.) Make a bootable USB Windows 10 Flash drive with rufus program. The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool program will create the Windows 10.iso needed to be placed onto your bootable USB.

Download rufus here:

Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Follow the guide here:
View...